Drop your CV at: hr[at]kaaryah[dot]com
Job Profile: Visualizer / Creative Designer
The expectation here is that you will conceptualize and create our design for customer engagement (including social media, website, offline).
In short you will also lead content for our points of sale and points of customer interaction.
Website (including social media), Stores, Trunkshows/ Workshops.
Design may include Blogs, Forums, Infographics, Polls, Quizzes, Emailers and product marketing with Polyvores, Value Added Styling tips, Trend tips, Advertisements, Look Books and retail collateral like Standees, Banner Ads etc.
Job Profile: Leader – E-commerce Business
KAARYAH is eagerly looking for a critical Pillar to expand its presence online. We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Manager who is willing to build on the success of KAARYAH. Someone, who will take KAARYAH to its next level of online presence and internet as a sales channel. Revenue & profitability responsibility lies with this person.
- Demand creation and enhancement of revenue online
- Collaborating with other market places to increase online footprint
- Overall online marketing strategy
- Allocation and tracking efficiency of spend
- Customer engagement for repeat business
Strategic importance of this role
- This role will be pivotal in scaling up KAARYAH
- This person will build the online business for KAARYAH
- Proving sustainability of this channel with repeat purchase will also lie with this person
- Ambitious and hungry to develop new business; not afraid to be an individual contributor
- Expertise in online marketing strategy & knowledge of analysis tools for online marketing; excellent number skills
- Expertise in implementing online marketing tactics
- Preferable: 2-3 years of experience in managing women’s product/ category online
- Preferable: network with online players with women’s offering